The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Lumina Datamatics shall refer to Lumina Datamatics Ltd.
- Lumina Datamatics may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Lumina Datamatics may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Lumina Datamatics. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Lumina Datamatics. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Lumina Datamatics. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil proceedings. Lumina Datamatics is a registered trademark of the Company. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from the Company.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Without limitation, Lumina Datamtics makes no warranty or guarantee that this web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. The User should understand and agree that if he/she downloads or otherwise obtains materials, information, products, software, programs, and services, it is done at their own discretion and risk and that they will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to their computer system. Lumina Datamatics expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Lumina Datamatics may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Lumina Datamatics reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable for use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Lumina Datamatics be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Lumina Datamatics’ website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Lumina Datamatics harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Lumina Datamatics disclaims all warranties implied or otherwise as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Lumina Datamatics. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Lumina Datamatics reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Lumina Datamatics is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Lumina Datamatics is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Lumina Datamatics is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort the User may incur from dealing with any third party.