Lumina Datamatics leverages its 175+ member eCommerce Tech experts to accelerate Technology projects. Our skills include Java, DotNet, PHP, Python, Kafka, MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL, LAMP, AWS, Azure, GCP, and other technologies, and standard eCommerce platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, etc.
- Development – Our developers have expertise in Java, PHP, DotNet, Java, Angular, React, Magento, WooCommerce, etc., and real-world eCommerce systems implementations and domain expertise. We support multiple flexible engagement models at prices as low as $3000/month to help retailers accelerate their technology initiatives.
- QA – Our QA engineers have experience in manual and automation testing leveraging tools such as Selenium, QTP, etc. They can assist you with different types of testing (black box, API, performance, etc.)
- IT Support – Our 24/7 IT services division has expertise in AWS, Azure, VMWare, Nutanix, and standard operating systems like Linux and Windows.
PLATFORM MODERNIZATION AND MIGRATION
- Microservices Enablement – Our architects have expertise in Java, SpringBoot, DotNet Core, LAMP stack and assist clients with their legacy platform architecture. We can work with you to provide a realistic phased roadmap to migrate your legacy eCommerce system to a newer micro-services-based one which will be more maintainable and scalable and result in tangible TCO savings.
- Legacy Platform Migration – We have experience upgrading existing eCommerce platforms to the latest version and migrating custom proprietary systems to industry-standard systems leveraging platforms such as Magento, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce.
- API/Integration Services – A new state-of-the-art eCommerce platform is only as good as the backend systems integrated with it. We’ve helped clients leverage their investments in their backend ERP and MIS systems by incorporating them into their new eCommerce platforms, realizing greater automation efficiencies and product accuracies.
DATA MINING & MARKETING INTELLIGENCE
- DataWatch – Our DataWatch scraping framework built on Python, Kafka, Mongo scrapes 1MM products daily, retrieving key attributes like price, stock status, promotions, etc., and providing clients with data on their product performance.
- MarketWatch – Our MarketWatch platform, which front-ends our DataWatch framework, provides clients with off-the-shelf reports on competitor pricing trends for specific categories of SKUs.
- DB Services – Our Data Engineering team with expertise in MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL can assist clients with specific DB Admin and support needs.
DATA VISUALIZATION & ANALYTICS
- PowerBI, PowerApp, PowerAutomate, SharePoint
- Process Automation
- Excel Automation, Content Transformation
- Self Service UIs