With the impending European Accessibility Act (EAA) set to come in force by 2025, publishers are rushing to meet the accessibility guidelines. But they are hamstrung by a lack of proper tools to deliver accessible content accurately and in a quick turnaround time.
To ensure this, publishers require an intuitive platform that can generate contextual alt text for images with high accuracy and eliminate images that have poor context.
Arty is a cloud-based workflow platform to create, manage, and reuse alt-text using Lumina Datamatics’ artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) algorithm. It employs an AI-powered similarity index to compare existing images with alt text and suggest the most relevant ones. Arty is capable of recognizing images, objects, faces, and texts.
- Keyword search to look at similar alt text
- Comparison/duplicate to manage quality
- On-the-spot feedback to manage consistency
- Secured access to safeguard clients’ assets
- Rich text formatting to download alt text in HTML format
- Cost sheet to help customers decide the budget
- Cloud-based web platform for anywhere access
- AI-powered interface helps to detect image data (face/object, text detection)
- Dynamic workflow helps in tracking the movement of assets
- Global checklist enables quality assurance
- Diversity and sensitivity checker improves the alt text quality
- Similarity index to compare an image within the repository