The journal publishing landscape has evolved, with Open Access (OA) making a significant impact over the last few years. Several respected journals and STM Publishers are interested in ensuring that they don’t fall behind as OA provides higher visibility, more choices for authors, authors retaining copyright, etc.
JournalXPress aims to mitigate all of that. This web-based HTML robust system not only takes care of the production and workflow challenges but will come with an automatic payment feature that speeds up the payment process to authors and ensure that there are no bottlenecks in the flow of information.
- Built-in tools including manuscript analysis, auto-structuring, XML generation, and author proofing
- Cloud-based application to support location-independent access
- Instant CSS proof (85 – 90% match to PDF) and XML
- Options to collect author payment
- Ability to handle multiple currencies
- Automated reminder system for editors/reviewers/authors for effective tracking
In addition to this platform, Lumina Datamatics also has access to experienced scholarly communication consultants that will aid organizations in the seamless transition to OA, allowing for faster TAT for journals and a streamlined workflow system.