The journal publishing landscape is evolving, with open access (OA) making a significant impact over the last few years. Several respected journals and science, technology, and medicine (STM) publishers are interested in ensuring that they don’t fall behind as OA provides higher visibility, more choices for authors, authors retaining copyright, and so on.
JournalXPress aims to mitigate all of that. This robust, web-based HTML system not only takes care of the production and workflow challenges but comes with an automatic payment feature that speeds up the payment process to authors and ensures that there are no bottlenecks in the flow of information.
- Built-in tools including manuscript analysis, auto-structuring, XML generation, and author proofing
- Cloud-based application to support location-independent access
- Instant CSS proof (85 – 90% match to PDF) and XML
- Options to collect author payment
- Ability to handle multiple currencies
- Automated reminder system for editors, reviewers, and authors for effective tracking
In addition to this platform, Lumina Datamatics also has access to experienced scholarly communication consultants who aid organizations in the seamless transition to OA, allowing for faster turn-around time (TAT) for journals and a streamlined workflow system.