document are not acceptable to you, please close this window.
3. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected by us.
4. COOKIES: A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website
again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. By continuing to access our website, you give your consent to our usage
of cookies. The information stored and collected through the usage of these cookies will not be shared with any third party except as specified in this document. The information stored and collected through the usage of these cookies shall not be sold to any third party for profit.
5. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, except in the following
A. We use various third-party services such as Google Analytics and Google AdSense on our website. These third-party services have been appointed for the purpose of processing information received by us on our website for the purpose of allowing us to cater to our customers’ needs.
B. The third-party services that process the information and data received through our website may use the same for the purpose of displaying promotional material or advertisements on our website which are personalised to cater to your interests and/or requirements.
6. As a user of our website, you may contact us at any time by writing an email to DPO@luminad.com calling upon us to:
A. Provide you a copy of all information collected by us, whether directly or through one of the third-party services utilized by us, in a readable and understandable format.
B. Permanently delete all information collected by us, whether directly or through one of the third-party services utilized by us.
7. Data retention: Subject to exercising your rights under paragraph 6 above, we shall not store any information or data collected about you longer than necessary.
A. The content of this website is the copyright of Lumina Datamatics Limited (a company incorporated under the laws of India). Lumina Datamatics Limited’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material procured from this website (“Material”).
B. You may download, store and use the Material for your own personal use and research or that of your firm or organization You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute, or otherwise make the Material available to any other party or make the same available on any website or other on-line service or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our express prior written consent.
C. We accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any user of the information contained on this website or the material downloaded herefrom.
9. To Summarise:
A. Who is collecting information/data?
B. What data is being collected?
No personal or identifiable information or data about you will be collected unless given voluntarily. The information collected may be in the form of cookies or other information relating to your usage of this website.
C. What is the legal basis for processing the data?
D. Will the data be shared with any third parties?
The information collected by us may be shared with third-party entities such as Google AdSense, Google Analytics, and certain other entities. They will be using the data only to the extent required to assist us to understand how visitors to our website interact with it. Further, all processing done by these third parties shall be under the terms of an agreement with us limiting their rights over the information provided to them.
E. How will the information be used?
The information collected by us will be used to better understand how you use this website. If you have voluntarily provided your contact and/or demographic details, the same will only be used to contact you for the purpose of understanding how we may help you with your business needs.
F. How long will the data be stored for?
The information/data collected will not be stored longer than necessary.
G. What rights do you have over the data collected?
As stated in paragraph 6 above, you can, at any time, call upon us to provide you with a complete copy of all data we have relating to you. Further, you may, at any time, call upon us to delete all data relating to you available with us.
H. How can I raise a complaint?
10. Anti-spam policy: We recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by us, are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, we hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. We reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
11. DISPUTES: Any disputes that may arise through the usage of this website shall be settled through binding arbitrator conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed to us. The arbitral proceedings shall be conducted in accordance with the law applicable in the Republic of India and shall be under the supervision of the courts at Chennai. The sole-arbitrator shall be appointed by us to conduct the arbitral proceedings.