Many publishers have large repositories of unused publisher-owned assets: high-quality images, tables, graphs, charts, and illustrations containing specialized content that clearly communicate complex concepts. These assets may not be discoverable to the right audiences, and their profit potential is lost in the bargain.
With the aid of RightsPlatform Marketplace, publishers will maximize the reach of their publishing assets and monetize their existing assets and turn them into revenue.
Launched in partnership with several prestigious academic publishers, RightsPlatform Marketplace is the newest extension of RightsPlatform, a robust rights-management tool with workflow management, asset management, and photo research capabilities.
- Manages multiple asset types (image, audio, and video)
- Finds the right photograph, table, chart, or graph from high-impact journals to illustrate your concept.
- Offers user-friendly e-commerce interface with customized reporting feature
- Enables seamless licensing transactions and delivery of high-resolution files
- Resides on Amazon S3 cloud for expandable storage capacity
- Hosts a range of scientific, technology, and medical subjects
- Allows search of 5 million assets and growing
- Ensures quick and easy licensing process
- Offers competitive licensing terms and fees
- Provides customizable licensing terms and fee schedules
- Image file download available upon completion of transaction
- Can handle special requests and project-specific questions