ALPSP Virtual Conference
and Awards 2021
With thousands of manuscripts being submitted to high-quality journals annually, familiar problems emerge that add more complexities to the scholarly journals publishing industry. Publishers expect to publish their journals quickly, but the peer review to publish life cycle is disrupted due to various issues.
These include poor structuring, inadequate author proofing, plagiarism, and other similar difficulties leading to the deterioration of high-quality standards. Lumina Datamatics has tools designed to mitigate all of that by streamlining and automating the production cycle backed up by a dedicated editorial office enhancing the relationship between author and editor.
Schedule a Meeting
Our Journal Tools
Lumina Datamatics’ team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) will enhance the relationship between author and reviewer and optimize the publishing process.
- Manage the peer review process from submission to a final editorial decision
- Manuscript check-in for all submissions, including unique issue papers
- Journal inbox management: Respond to author/reviewer/editor queries
- Manual follow-up/chase overdue tasks with reviewers and editors
- Open Access (OA) specific peer review management tasks