Lumina Datamatics, specialize in addressing challenges faced by scholarly publishers and help deliver scientific content efficiently and in a cost-effective way. We leverage technology and expert editorial and project management capabilities to deliver high-quality content at a faster turnaround
JOURNAL FULL SERVICES & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Planning and Execution
- Quality Control
- Time Management
- Risk Identification and Management
- Review and Conversion of Various File Types (InDesign PDF, MS Word, etc.) for Compliance With WCAG 2.1 and Section 508/NIMAS
- Alt Text Description Writing, Editing, and QA Accessibility
EDITORIAL AND ENHANCEMENT
- Copy editing
- Editorial Proofreading
RIGHTS AND PERMISSION
- Rights Acquisition
- Rights Consultation and Risk Assessment
- Compliance Tracking
- Asset Monetization
- XML Conversion/EPUB Conversion
- eBooks (Interactive, HTML5, Reflowable eBooks, EPUB2, EPUB3)
EDITORIAL OFFICE (JOURNAL)
- Peer Review management to acceptance
- Ensure the manuscript submissions are reviewed on time and in compliance with the submission requirements
DESIGN AND ART
- Cover Design
- Interior Design Modifications
- Cover Mechanicals
- Art Preparation & Image Manipulation
- PDF Structuring and Copyediting
- PDF/Word to XML Conversion
LAPS is a unique configurable workflow management system for books with a built-in authoring tool and a robust project management and tracking system.
Launched in partnership with several prestigious academic publishers, RightsPlatform Marketplace is the newest extension of RightsPlatform, a robust rights-management tool with workflow management, asset management, and photo research capabilities.
MARS is an automated online platform powered by machine learning (ML) to evaluate and score manuscript content and to identify possible errors, generate a manuscript assessment summary assisting authors and publishers to fix possible errors before peer review.
ExpertSource is a cloud-based human capital management system designed to quickly connect employers with experienced professionals. Through ExpertSource, employers interact with freelancers across various functionalities, evaluate their skill sets, establish their availability for upcoming projects, and assign and manage work with ease.