Students and instructors around the world are increasingly reliant on online educational materials. These materials come in a wide variety of content types, and are available in just as many unique platforms. But one thing remains consistent—as providers of educational content, we have a responsibility to make sure materials are accessible to all types of learners, regardless of ability.
Lumina Datamatics offers numerous services to help make your existing online content accessible. Our experienced team also provides editorial, media, design, and production services for future accessibility needs, ensuring online learning materials are born accessible.
- Curriculum Conception/Instructional Design
- Guidelines Documentation
- Content Writing/Repurposing/Revising
- Assessment and Remediation
- Closed Caption and Transcript Writing, Reviewing, and QA
- Review and Conversion of Various File Types (InDesign PDF, MS Word, etc.) for Compliance With WCAG 2.1 and Section 508/NIMAS
- Alt Text Description Writing, Editing, and QA Accessibility
EDITORIAL AND ENHANCEMENT
- Digital and Editorial QA Reviews
- Abstraction and Indexing
- Offshore and Onshore Editorial Services
RIGHTS AND PERMISSION
- Rights Acquisition
- Rights Consultation and Risk Assessment
- Compliance Tracking
- Asset Storage
- XML Conversion/EPUB Conversion
- eBooks (Interactive, HTML5, Reflowable eBooks, EPUB2, EPUB3)
ART AND DESIGN
- Cover/Interior Book Design
- User Interface (UI) Design
- Art Preparation & Image Manipulation
- Concept and Branding
DIGITAL MEDIA/NEW MEDIA
- HTML5 Asset Development
- Studio Services
- 2D/3D Animations
- Simulation Based Learning
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality
LAPS is a unique configurable workflow management system for books with a built-in authoring tool and a robust project management and tracking system.
At Lumina Datamatics, we not only have a rich experience of providing content/media research and acquisition services but also provide permissions analysis and clearance services to many of the major educational publishers.
ExpertSource is a cloud-based human capital management system designed to quickly connect employers with experienced professionals. Through ExpertSource, employers interact with freelancers across various functionalities, evaluate their skill sets, establish their availability for upcoming projects, and assign and manage work with ease.